I’m placing every story I’ve ever read in a list as a personal project. I’m ranking these stories from best to worst based on the following criteria: 1) the writing, 2) the art, 3) entertainment value, 4) emotional and/or intellectual connection/impact, and 5) would I read it again?
I started the list with the stories I read in the first week of May 2020 plus a few that I’ve reviewed in early 2020 and late 2019. I will update this list regularly as I read new stories or revisit the ones I’ve read before.
And now, behold, The List as of October 26, 2020!
- The Multiversity
- Doctor Strange & Doctor Doom: Triumph and Torment
- Black Hammer Vol. 1: Secret Origins
- Daredevil: The Man Without Fear
- House of X & Powers of X
- Rachel Rising
- The Immortal She-Hulk #1
- X-Factor Vol. 2: Life and Death Matters
- Though Some Call It Magic! from Astonishing Tales #8
- FF Vol. 1: Fantastic Faux
- Archie (2015) Vol. 3
- Captain Britain and MI13 Vol. 1: Secret Invasion
- New Teen Titans: The Judas Contract
- Monstress Vol. 1: Awakening
- X-Men: Phoenix – Endsong
- X-Factor (1986) #79-81: Hell’s Belles
- The Avengers #1: The Coming of the Avengers!
- A Fable from Marvel Fanfare #16
- Ang Kagila-gilalas na Pakikipagsapalaran ni Zsazsa Zaturnnah
- The Beauty Vol. 1
- Bitch Planet Vol. 1: Extraordinary Machine
- Time After Time from Marvel Fanfare #43
- X-Factor (1986) #82-83: X-Patriots
- Cal & Guido from X-Factor Annual #7
- Drowning in Paperwork from X-Factor Annual #7
- Doctor Strange #57: Gather My Disciples Before Me!